We Support Government Consumption Voucher Scheme

In News 0 comments

Shop for Roselle Jewelry products, whether on the Online Store or in a Retail Store. Both support Government Consumption Voucher Scheme.

Including payment:

1. Alipay HK


3.Tap & Go

4.WeChat Pay HK



1.) Can we settle a payment by using more than one consumption voucher if we purchase one single product?

-Yes, our retail staff can arrange for you.


2.) Can we purchase Roselle Jewelry gift voucher by using consumption vouchers?

-Yes, you are welcome to purchase at our retail stores.
3.) Can we earn R point by using the consumption voucher?
-Yes, you can earn R points.


4.) Once partly settling the payment by the consumption voucher, can the balance be settled by another payment mean?

-Yes, we accept up to 2 payment means to settle a single transaction.


5.) Can I use the 1st consumption voucher as a deposit, and settle the balance when the 2nd consumption voucher is ready?

-Yes, our retail staff can arrange for you. The product delivery will be arranged when the balance is received.


6.) Any non-eligible items by using the consumption voucher?

-No. All items are eligible.

7.) How do the refund works?

-Please refer to our return and refund policy: https://rosellejewelry.com/pages/%e6%8f%9b%e8%b2%a8%e6%9c%8d%e5%8b%99




Registration Procedure

Each eligible person may only register for the Scheme once and designate a stored value facility ("SVF") that suits his/her needs to receive and use the consumption vouchers. Also, each SVF account can only be registered once. The registration period is from 4 July to 14 August 2021.

Electronic Registration

Eligible persons may register electronically through the Scheme website (click here to enter the registration portal). Registrants may use iAM Smart or upload a copy of their Hong Kong identity cards for authentication. Registrants who had successfully registered for the Cash Payout Scheme ("CPS") and received payment/collected cheque before 18 June 2021 may choose to answer two questions relating to CPS registration for authentication.

Click here for the relevant registration procedures.

Paper Registration Forms

Apart from electronic registration, eligible persons may choose to submit paper registration forms. They may put the paper registration form along with a copy of their Hong Kong identity cards (stapled together and folded in half) in the designated drop box placed at any post offices or designated bank branches (click here for the list of drop box locations) during office hours. There is no need for them to queue up to submit paper forms.

Click here for the relevant registration procedures.


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published